Align your life, sexuality, and relationships with your highest values and deepest desires. Connect to what’s essential. Dare to be fully present, truthful and alive in every moment.
5 Dates · Jan 24, 2018 – Dec 4, 2018
CONNECT TO DEEPER RESSOURCES With this one-year training you have the opportunity to commit to a powerful transformation process within a safe and supportive environment. It assists you in creating the life you want while adapting and responding to the accelerating change that is taking place in virtually every aspect of our culture.
EXPLORE PERSONAL; RELATIONAL AND UNIVERSAL EROS Living in contemporary society, we have all been exposed to distorted messages and negative conditioning around sexuality – especially as gay men. Love, connection, sexuality and Eros can open up a very confusing territory. Eros and sexuality, for instance, have become synonymous terms. However, while Eros can be expressed through sexuality, it goes far beyond sex. When our receptivity to life’s breadth and depth increases, we discover that life is propelled by Eros and made of love.
EMPOWER QUEER LEADERSHIP Embracing ALL of who and what you are, this training also serves to empower queer community and leadership. In the past, we have asked the mainstream for acceptance. Now it is time to fully claim our seat at the table and let the unique gifts and perspectives of queer tribe contribute to the culture at large. If you are looking for a male community in which to take your personal & relational, sexual & spiritual life to the next level, then this is the training for you.
1 YEAR – 5 MODULES – 1 GROUP OF MEN >>
- Module 1: EROS – arrive – >>
- Module 2: RELATIONSHIPS – communicate – >>
- Module 3: COMMUNITY – share >>
- Module 4: POTENTIAL – expand – >>
- Module 5: LOVE – surrender –
FOR ONE YEAR YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Establish a supportive daily practice that sticks – as the foundation for your process; • Connect to and trust your inner resources;
- Learn communication skills to build conscious, fulfilling relationships; • Explore somatic depth practices to be adaptable, versatile and healthy wherever you are;
- Recognize your body and your innate desire as a portal for personal and spiritual growth;
- Discover entirely new levels of awareness, expansion, ecstasy, depth, and healing by applying principles of meditation, conscious sexuality, continuum movement and advanced yin-oriented breathing practices;
- Transform habitual safety structures that have become personal obstacles.
ALL MEN are welcome regardless of sexual orientation or age. If you are in a relationship you can use the training for your individual process or as a couple to deepen your relationship. Even though every module introduces a new theme, you will build on awareness and embodiment exercises, bodywork and communication skills, movement explorations, intimacy and community building activities throughout. A coaching structure in between the modules assists you to make the dreams and desires of your deeper life a reality, address individual challenges and build group support.
Kai Ehrhardt will lead and support you through the modules. Prepare to be surprised! Are you curious and ready to dive deep, committing yourself to this one-year experience? If so, send an email to email@example.com telling us who you are, where you are in your life, and what motivates you to undertake this training. Modules 1,2,4 & 5 take place in Berlin, at Village Berlin Module 3 is scheduled in nature.
Daan van Kampenhout will join the team for Module 3 Participants must be prepared to commit to a personal practice in between the modules (time devoted to yourself for the embodiment, meditation, and personal inquiry). It will serve as the primary foundation for the training. Any difficulty that may come up around that is very welcome and can serve as material for your process. Coaching can be provided.
Participants should have had at least one entry-level experience with Authentic Eros, Stretch Festival, Authentic Eros: for & beyond all Genders, The Body Electric School, Espai d’Homes, Gay Love Spirit or any other comparable men’s work.