Berlin offers a variety of gay hotels and guest houses. Located in gay neighborhoods, the accommodations let you be yourself as your explore Berlin and meet the boys….
- Art Hotel Connection – the Grande Dame of Berlin’s gay hotels is ‘hetero-friendly’ and is situated in a quiet, tree-lined street in the charming district of Schoeneberg, centrally located in Berlin’s ‘City-West’. A stone’s throw from both Nollendorfplatz and Wittenbergplatz – home of the world-renowned department store KaDeWe – this art-nouveau hotel is known for its friendly atmosphere and sits in the heart of the German capital’s famous gay village. Popular pubs like Prinzknecht, Mutschmanns and Heile Welt and excellent restaurants such as Sissi and More are just a few steps away. The rooms have recently been renovated and equipped with hi-tech electronics such as wide flat-screen televisions, DVD-players, laptop safes and even docking stations for iPhones or other personal music devices. Breakfast is served upon request from 8am till 4pm. The well-informed staff is always ready to help you navigate through the maze of Berlin’s night-life, cultural offerings and sightseeing opportunities. At no extra charge guests are welcome to use the internet terminal or the high-speed WiFi service en suite. (Schöneberg)
- Axel Hotel Berlin – This 4-star hotel in Berlin’s gay area offers designer rooms, a rooftop bar with panoramic views, and a modern spa. (Schöneberg)
- gasthaus-pberg – The 40m² guest apartment is located in the Scandinavian district near Schönhauser Allee in the heart of the famous Prenzlauer Berg. – all the action close to your door, but the apartment itself is blissfully quiet thanks to its location overlooking the courtyard. Shopping, bars, cafés, clubs – whatever you’re in the mood for, it’s all just a few steps away. And when you’ve had enough, you’ve got a peaceful place to return to so you can recharge for the next round. (Prenzlauer Berg)
- Gay Hostel – is the central located gay hostel in the capital. Berlin is sexy and the favorite capital for tourists in Europe. Discover a capital of Europe at close range. (Schöneberg)
- GUESTHOUSE 21 with Daniel and Maik – Our Guesthouse is very central located on Martin-Luther-Strasse off Motzstrasse near the Subway station Nollendorfplatz with his lines U1, U2 and U4. Also a few minutes away is the well known Kurfürstendamm with the world famous department store KaDeWe and a big shopping mall. (Schöneberg)
- HotelZuHauseBerlin – Gay Hotel in Berlin Schöneberg. Our warm and welcoming hospitality and clean well appointed rooms and amenities will keep you comfortable durring your stay. Our reasonably priced guest rooms, that include a complimentary continental breakfast daily, are a refreshing change from the typical Berlin hotel. (Schöneberg)
- kooomi TheGuesthouse – We offer comfort with the charm of an authentic berlin and cape style interior. a cosmopolitan spirit mixed with a creative inspiring philosophy. We love excellent service and want to make sure our guests feel home at our guest house when exploring a hip, trendy and pulsing city. We are located in Schöneberg, the gay centre of berlin – motzstrasse/corner eisenacher strasse. Gay bars, restaurants and clubs are in the neighborhood. We do have 3 double rooms [35 sqm till 45 sqm] and 1 single room [16sqm]. a great lounge area where you can meet your friends. (Schöneberg)
- RoB Berlin Leather Apartments – Berlin: Fetish capital of Europe and you can be part of it. Our Fetish studios have everything you need for your personal sleaze, from your own playroom to your comfortable bedroom and only footsteps away from the main fetish bars. Cruise them there or via the 24h internet! (Schöneberg)
- SM Apartments – In the middle of all there are our S&M apartments. They are made to let you spend a relaxed time during your holidays and fulfill your darkest dreams for the same time. Every apartment has a playroom which is designed to satisfy the different sexual needs of our guests from all over the world.
- STARS Guesthouse – Boutique Hotel and Design Apartments in the GAY area of Berlin. Gay owned and managed.
- TOM`S HOTEL – Your Gay hotel in the gay area. Berlin is sexy … and capital for tourists from around the world at the top. Experience Europe’s capital at close range. Especially gay tourists, the city attracts magically because of their diverse and vibrant scene. TOM’S HOTEL … the centrally located Gay Hotel in the capital! You will get our hotel pass which you get in the gay scene while eating, shopping, clubbing or in the sauna, as a guest several exclusive benefits. The team of TOM’S HOTEL is looking forward to your visit! (Schöneberg).
- YourHomeInBerlin – Located on Fuggerstrasse – fully equipped apartments in central Berlin for rental. Minimum rental is 2 days (Schöneberg).
- Berlin Gay Bars (gaywebsource.com)
- Berlin Gay Calendar (berlininenglish.com)
- Gay Berlin Calendar (seasonsofpride.com)
- Museums for Kids in Berlin (berlininenglish.com)
- Berlin History Museums (berlininenglish.com)
- Leather Fetish Week 2013 in Berlin (seasonsofpride.com)